When I first created this edublog I made a commitment – to attempt to post on a daily basis (with an unspoken disclaimer of “as often as possible”). My day-log would suggest I have not achieved anywhere near that target… however I’ve just looked at my drafts folder and I currently have over 30 unpublished posts.
It’s probably not best blog practice, but I guess I’ve yet to get over my old work practice of never publishing anything unless I’ve
checked double checked everything before releasing it. This doesn’t mean mistakes don’t get through, but if I don’t like the flow et. al. I won’t pass it.
[EDIT] I’ve decided I’m going to publish each and everyone (eventually) based on the orginal draft day.