Use inquiry, collaborative problem solving and professional learning to improve professional capability to impact on the learning and achievement of all learners.
- Inquire into and reflect on the effectiveness of practice in an ongoing way, using evidence from a range of sources.
- Critically examine how my own assumptions and beliefs, including cultural beliefs, impact on practice and the achievement of learners with different abilities and needs, backgrounds, genders, identities, languages and cultures.
- Engage in professional learning and adaptively apply this learning in practice.
- Be informed by research and innovations related to: content disciplines; pedagogy; teaching for diverse learners, including learners with disabilities and learning support needs; and wider education matters.
- Seek and respond to feedback from learners, colleagues and other education professionals, and engage in collaborative problem solving and learning focused collegial discussions.